This photograph, taken in the 1920s shows one one of the Corporation's four-wheel trams "at rest" on Aldersbrook Road, just past the City of London cemetary. The tram sports the Borough coat of arms on the waiste board. Originally, the tram tracks went about 20 feet further along the road, but the section was eventually abandoned.
Electric Tramcar 260, opposite St Johns Church Stratford Broadway, destination East Ham Town Hall, via Portway, Plashet Road and Plashet Grove.
Tram No 291 at rest in Stratford waiting its next turn of duty. Route 1A will take it from Stratford Broadway along Portway, Plashet Road and Green Street, terminating at the Boleyn.
Early four wheel open-top tram.
This handsome tram was formerly part of West Ham Corporation's fleet.
Ham Corporation Football Tram by Robert Rogers
Trams at Stratford.
West Ham Corporation Tramcar No. 45 in 1905.
No 20 Tram to Royal Albert Dock approaching East Ham station in 1905. The station was newly-rebuilt the previous year.