The Princess Alice at the corner of Woodgrange Road and Romford Road. It was destroyed in an air raid on the night of 19th April 1941.
North Woolwich Station, was built in 1854 to serve the docks, industry, local population and visitors to North Woolwich Gardens.
Raised Cafe and viewing platform in Royal Victoria Gardens North Woolwich in 1976, (no longer there)
Plashet Park on the southern edge of Forest Gate, was a fine public park built for the leisure of the new residents of the expanding suburbs of north-west East Ham.
On the corner of Freemasons Road , the pub was originally called the Railway Tavern. It has since been demolished and the Custom House Hotel now stands on the site. Photo: Newham Heritage & Archives