187 Romford Road Stratford, was occupied by West Ham Juvenile Employment Committee and Local Old Age Person Committee. This photo taken looking North.
Newham Heritage & Archives Ref U-12
Large houses on the Romford road. there is Public House sign for the Earl Of Warwick with the arm pointing across the road.
Newham Heritage & Archives Ref U-11
Side and rear of a 17th century house in Church Street West Ham. You can see West Ham Church on left.
Buildings alongside West Ham Borough offices in 1905, the centre building, (91) is to let.
Newham Heritage & Archives Ref O-25
No. 90 Church Street was the home of William Whitehead, plumber, painter, grainer and house decorator.
"Sunnyside" 44 Balaam Street, Plaistow. In the 1878 Post Office Directory it was the residence of a Peter Hyrup. There is now a Garage at 44-46 Balaam Street.
No. 9 Broad Street, Stratford in 1903 is typical of the housing in the area locally know as 'The Shoot'
Photo: Newham Heritage & Archives