Platform 10 was the "down fast" platform at Stratford Station. The view is taken looking east towards Maryland Point, with Angel Lane road bridge just visible. Note the beautifully ornate stanchion and canopy brackets. Just beyond the end of this platform was a single siding serving cattle pens.
This view is of the main building on platform 10, with the railings around the pedestrian subway to the right. This view looks towards the "Cambridge Branch" platforms, with a class 06 diesel in the background.
North Woolwich Station, was built in 1854 to serve the docks, industry, local population and visitors to North Woolwich Gardens.
This station building dates from 1894 and was built as a result of the tracks being widened from two to four lines all the way from Maryland Point to Ilford.
Forest Gate Station built in 1841 for the Eastern Counties Railway (later Great Eastern). This photo was taken c1908.
Forest Gate Station built in 1841 for the Eastern Counties Railway (later Great Eastern). This photo was taken 1904.