The Church dates from the late 12th century, but was considerably altered in the 13th century and again in the 15th century. The north chapel was rebuilt about 1547. In 1803 the south chapel, and east wall were refaced with yellow brick. During the 18th century north south and west galleries were added, but these were all removed in the 19th Century. The vestries were built in 1892-4. North view.
Newham Heritage & Archives Ref AG-43