The Clinic in Church Road, Manor Park, provided a range of medical services to the local community. Opened in about 1936 as No. 30 Church Road (on the south side of the road) the clinic provided maternity and children's welfare services and dental care. The building was demolished and the E12 Health Centre opened on the site in 2004. The Centre provides a wide range of healthcare services and has a group GP practise.